Following is a list of reports made by officers of the from Wed., June 27 to Fri., June 29.
- At 1:09 a.m., an assault first degree was reported on Bent Oak Drive. A 19-year-old male and a 20-year-old male were arrested on tampering charges for driving a stolen vehicle along with multiple other charges.
- An officer conducting a traffic stop at 1:04 p.m. on Hwy. N arrested the driver for an active warrant.
- An officer responded to Walmart at 4:17 p.m. to meet with the loss prevention officer about a shoplifting.
- At 9 p.m., an officer conducted a traffice stop on Veteran's Memorial Parkway for a defective license plate light. A records check indicated that the driver's license was revoked. The driver, a 46-year-old male, was arrested and the vehicle was searched prioring to towing. A small amount of marijuana was found during the search. The driver was later released from custody after being given multiple sumonses.
- A fugitive was transported from Warrenton at 2:08 a.m.
- At 10:43 a.m., two subjects were transported to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department by the Missouri State Highway Patrol for active warrants.
- A fugitive was transported from O'Fallon at 1:30 p.m.
- A 22-year-old female and a 30-year-old male were arrested at at 4:10 p.m. on active warrants.
- An officer responded to the 900 block of Saxony Court at 10:17 p.m. for a report of a male subject who was having a medical issue due to smoking a synthetic substance.
- An officer responded to the 10th block of Normandy Drive at 9:50 a.m. in reference to a possible credit card fraud.
- An accident was reported at 12:47 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- At 2:47 p.m., an officer conducted an ongoing investigation into possible synthetic cannabinoids on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- An officer responded to the 900 block of Ridgepoint Place Circle at 6:41 p.m. in reference to a burglary that was just discovered. An investigation is ongoing.
- At 7:59 p.m., an officer responded to Harbor View Drive for a report of a lost wallet.