Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wed., Nov. 7 to Fri., Nov. 9.
- A verbal domestic incident between an 18-year-old female and a 22-year-old male was reported at 2:37 a.m. on Cedar Bluff Drive. No physical assault was involved, and no charges were issued.
- At 2:52 a.m. officers responded to a residence on Charlemagne Drive in reference to a male subject who had made entry into the residence. The subject was placed under arrest for trespassing.
- Officers arrested a 21-year-old female on North Main Street at 8:15 a.m. on an ordinance violation and failure to appear.
- At 8:35 p.m., an officer arrested a 21-year-old male on Civic Center Drive for an ordinance violation and failure to appear.
- An officer responded to the 10th block of Brinay Court at 9:21 p.m. for a report of a subject who wanted to harm themselves. Nothing at the scene indicated that the subject wanted to harm themselves.
- An officer responded to the Lake Saint Louis Boulevard Shell Station at 2:24 a.m. for a report of a subject trying to pay with a counterfeit $20 bill.
- At 6:43 a.m., an accident was reported on Hwy. N. The single-vehicle accident was caused by the vehicle striking a deer.
- A two-vehicle accident was reported at 1:48 p.m. in the parking lot of SSM St. Joseph Hospital West. No injuries were reported.
- At 3:02 p.m., an officer responded to Walmart for two female shoplifters in custody. The subjects were arrested and released on summons.
- A two-vehicle accident was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 6:44 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- At 1:06 p.m., an officer responded to Lantern Lane for a report of a 30-year-old male subject who was assaulted and had facial injuries. A 21-year-old male suspect was identified and later arrested for third-degree assault.
- At 4:07 p.m., an officer at the police station took a report of a missing license plate.
- An officer responded to Von Maur at 6:46 p.m in reference to a shoplifting.
- An officer was dispatched to the 1000 block of Hawks Landing Drive at 11:05 p.m. in reference to a delayed property damage case.