Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Saturday, Oct. 20 to Tuesday, Oct. 23.
- At 1:19 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the north commuter lot in reference to a damaged vehicle. A line of lack spray paint covered the length of the vehicle along its right passenger side, and around the right headlight, trunk and rear wheels. The words "gay boy" were spray painted on the trunk of the vehicle, and there were minor scratches on the trunk.
- A single-car accident occurred at 1:51 p.m. on De Loire Drive. The car struck a tree. No injuries were reported.
- At 9:28, an officer responded to the 2000 block of North Fox Hound Drive for a report of an unresponsive person that was not breathing. The subject was deceased, apparently from natural causes.
- At 12:35 a.m., a 20-year-old female was arrested on I-70 on an active warrant.
- At 2:15 a.m., a juvenile was involved with a case of tampering on Savoy Drive.
- At 3:15, a report was made of stealing from a vehicle. $250 - $270 was stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
- An officer was dispatched to the 10th block of Cannes Court at 10:46 p.m. in reference to a verbal domestic incident in progress. There were no signs of injury and no criminal charges were made.
- At 4:53, a two-car crash was reported on Hwy. N at eastbound I-64. An injury was reported and both vehicles were damaged.
- At 11:14 p.m., a domestic incident involving a juvenile was reported on Locksley Manor Drive.
- At 7:01 p.m., an officer arrested a 28-year-old female near Civic Center Drive for an active warrant for failure to appear on an original offense of stealing.
- A two-car accident was reported at 7:14 on Hwy. N at Hawk Ridge Trail. Both parties refused medical treatment.
- An accident was reported on I-64 at 8:34 p.m. A car collided with the guard rail. There was a minor injury, but the subject was not transported to the hospital.