Following is a list of reports made by officers of the , Wednesday, July 11 - Saturday, July 14.
- At 4:38 a.m., an officer responded to the 40th block of Picardy Drive in reference to a vehicle on fire in the driveway.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Flagstone Terrace at 6:16 a.m.
- At 8:47 a.m., an officer investigated a delayed report of felony stealing. A hydrostatic water test pump was stolen from a construction site in the area of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Fairway Oaks Court. The pump was valued at $2440.87.
- At 3:46 p.m., an officer responded to the police station lobby for a report of fraud. The subject from Little Piney Drive reported that his cell phone had been fraudulently accessed.
- A motor vehicle accident with injury was reported at Hawk Ridge Trail at South Outer Road.
- An officer responded to at 8:29 p.m. for a report of a dog bite.
- An officer responded to the 10th block of Breezy Knoll Lane at 11:35 p.m. for a report of a disturbance between two subjects. The incident was a verbal argument only.
- At 7:52 a.m., an officer was dispatched to Charlemagne Court for a report of vandalism and property damage to multiple homes. Graffiti was spray-painted on homes and vehicles in the area. An investigation is ongoing.
- At 5:40 p.m., an officer was dispatched to Edgewater Circle in reference to a report of vandalism. An unknown person spray-painted graffiti on the side of a residence.
- An officer responded to the 10th block of Breezy Knoll Lane at 10:05 p.m. in regard to a domestic disturbance between two subjects. Summons were issued to both subjects for domestic assault.
- At 2:29 p.m. a report was taken of vandalism in the restrooms at .
- At 3:14 p.m., an officer responded to the 100 block of Civic Center Drive in reference to a staling by deceit report.
- An officer responded to the 10th block of Windsurfer Court at 5:23 p.m. in reference to a report of a dumpster fire. The cause of the fire is unknown at this time.
- At 6:37 p.m., an officer responded to the 30th block of Burgundy Drive for a report of a missing 17-year-old male. The subject was at a friend's house and returned later.
- At 4:06 p.m., an officer responded to in reference to a shoplifting report. A summons was issued to a 34-year-old female for stealing.
- At 5:24 p.m., a vehicle was towed for blocking the roadway on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Henke Road.
- At 6:33 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop near the 400 block of Hawk Ridge Trail and arrested a 31-year-old male and a 33-year-old male for possession of a controlled substance.
- At 7:16 p.m., an officer responded to the station for a report of a violation of a full order of protection.