(Assistant Chief Chris Digiuseppi has confirmed that the raccoon that was humanely destroyed by police on Feb. 17 was suffering from distemper, not rabies, as the original police press release reported.)
- 8:18 a.m.: Property damage was reported on Hawk Ridge Crossing Drive.
- 7:08 p.m.: There was an accident on Highway N.
- 10:15 p.m., A theft from a building on Little Piney Drive was reported.
- 10:49 p.m.: An officer responded to a physical domestic incident that was in progress on Villa Drive. A summons was issued for minor domestic assault.
- 11:46 p.m.: A male subject was arrested on Villa Drive for driving while revoked.
- 12:03 a.m.: A burglary was discovered on Cedar Cove Trail. There are no suspects at this time and the burglary is under investigation.
- 4:54 p.m.: There was an accident on South Henke Road.
- 7:08 a.m.: An officer responded to Woodlake Court for a report of a rabid raccoon. (Editor's note: the case has not been confirmed. Missouri has had only one confirmed rabies case in 2012, and that was a skunk in Reynolds County.)
- 9:04 a.m.: Possible drug paraphernalia was found and seized on Technology Drive.
- 10:54 a.m.: There was an accident on Harbor Bend Court.
- 1:20 p.m.: Credit card fraud was reported to police on Civic Center Drive.
- 5:24 p.m.: Police received a report about a person who wanted to harm themselves. After an investigation it was discovered the person was located in Illinois, and the report was forwarded to the correct jurisdiction.
- 11:01 a.m.: A tent was found on South Henke Road.
- 12:56 a.m.: An abandoned vehicle was towed from Racine Court.
- 3:19 p.m.: Police responded to a report of a domestic incident on Monfort Court. An investigation revealed there was no physical assault, and the incident was labeled as non criminal. No charges were filed.
- 5:26 p.m.: A domestic assault was reported on Saint Valery Court.
- 9:15 p.m.: A subject on Twin Lake Drive met with an officer to file a report of harassment.
- No reports.
- 8:52 a.m.: There was an accident on Shady Village Court.
- 1:56 p.m.: License plate tabs were reported stolen on Welsh Drive.
- 5:52 p.m.: A subject on Monfort Court was voluntarily transported to the hospital for psychiatric evaluation.
- 3:07 a.m.: Dispatch received a hang-up 911 call from an unknown location. Investigation found a female subject who was upset over an earlier argument on Cedar Cove Trail. There was no criminal incident.
- 10:38 p.m. A male subject was reported walking around for an hour acting "strange" in the on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard after exiting the restrooms. Police located possible heroin and drug paraphernalia on the subject, who was arrested.