- A Lake Saint Louis Police Officer responded to the 900 block of Hunter Lane in reference to a theft from a motor vehicle. The victim reported that approximately $250 worth of personal property was stolen from his unattended motor vehicle which had been left unlocked and parked in his driveway.
- Two 17-year-old females were caught shoplifting.
- Police were dispatched on May 8 to the corner of Macon Court and Savoy Drive for a report of a dog bite that had just occurred. A male subject was bit by a dog that came out of the house while he was selling cleaning products door to door.
- Police were dispatched to Climate Controlled Storage located at 301 Feise Commercial Drive in reference to property damage to a vehicle. Value of the damage $50.
- Police responded to the 400 block of Fox Trail Drive in reference to a damaged mailbox. After investigating at the scene it was determined that the mailbox was not damaged however, it had been pushed over by unknown subjects.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.