- On May 3, police responded to Wamart, located at 6100 Ronald Reagan Drive, for a report of two female shoplifter's being detained by Walmart Security. A 22-year-old female and a 21-year-old female were arrested for stealing.
- Police responded to Famous Footwear for the report of a stealing. A 21-year-old-female was arrested for stealing.
- Police were dispatched to 20 Meadows Circle Drive 210, Lake St. Louis, Missouri in reference to a shoplifting that had just occurred. One 30-year-old female and one 37-year-old female were taken into custody for felony stealing. Both were released pending application of state warrants.
- A Lake St. Louis Police Officer made a traffic stop on May 4 at Highway N and arrested the 29-year-old driver for driving while intoxicated. The driver later refused to provide a chemical test of his breath.
- Police conducted a traffic stop on the parking lot of Founder's Park for failure to stop at a posted stop sign. After further investigation, a 55-year-old female was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
Minor in Possession
- Police conducted a traffic stop on Robert Raymond Drive for improper lane use and failure to signal. Further investigation and vehicle search lead to an 18-year-old male being issued a summons for minor in possession of alcohol.
Left Scene of an Accident
- An unknown vehicle struck tree and mailbox then left the scene. No suspects at this time.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.