- 10:39 am: There was a rape reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. An investigation is ongoing.
- 6:02 pm: There was an auto accident on &-64. No injuries were reported.
- 7:12 pm: An auto accident occurred on the I-64 off ramp.
- 9:35 pm: An officer responded to Cedar Cove Trail for a domestic disturbance. Both subjects involved were issued summons.
- 11:39 pm: An assault was reported on Distinction Drive.
- 10:41 am: There was a theft at on Fountain Grass Drive.
- 11:27 am: A stolen vehicle was located in the parking lot of on Medical Drive.
- 4:01 pm: Two female subjects were caught shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- 7:08 pm: Officers started investigations on Marche Drive into allegations of sexual abuse and misconduct by a female subject's family member. The case is still under investigation.
- 11:48 pm: During a traffic stop on Hawk Ridge Trail for an equipment violation, the passenger in the vehicle was charged with minor in possession of alcohol.
- 3:23 pm: A woman on Nicole Court was assisted in being transported to the hospital for medical attention.
- 4:47 pm: A subject left a business on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard without paying.
- 2:04 am: There was an accident in . The driver of the vehicle left the scene and was located at St. Joseph's West ER.
- 11:50 pm: Officers reported to a verbal domestic incident on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. No charges were filed.
- 1:18 am: An officer arrested a driver during a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Orf Road for driving while intoxicated.
- 11:22 am: A driver was arrested on I-70 for failing to register the vehicle and driving while suspended.
- 11:27 am: There was an accident on Medical Drive.
- 11:56 am: A vehicle struck a parked vehicle in the parking lot of Bent Oak Apartments on Bent Oak Drive, then fled the scene.
- 1:25 pm: A domestic incident was reported on Bayside Court. No charges were filed.
- 1:25 pm: An officer reported to Lakeside Plaza to take a report of an employee who had been accused of stealing money. The case is ongoing.