- Jewelry and money were stolen from a building on Freymuth Road. The theft was reported at 8:17 a.m.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting at at 5:13 p.m.
- A water backflow assembly was reported stolen from at 9:58 a.m.
- Officers euthanized a raccoon with distemper at Civic Center and Dauphine Drive at 12:52 p.m.
- A 51-year-old female was arrested for driving with a revoked license on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 3:56 p.m.
- At 11:30 a.m., an officer initiated a traffic stop on Hawk Ridge Trail and arrest two occupants of the car for driving while revoked and active warrants.
- At 7:49 p.m., an accident was reported on Highway N. No injuries were reported.
- At 10:01 p.m., officers were dispatched to the Camden Cedar Lakes Apartments to investigate an anonymous complaint of a suspicious male in the area of Cedar Bluff Drive. Officers met the man, who was transported by ambulance to SSM St. Joseph Hospital West where he committed himself for a psychological treatment.
- Officers responded to Lussac Court at 10:16 p.m. to a report of a domestic family disturbance. The case was forwarded to the prosecuting attorney to determine if criminal charges will be filed.
- At 1:12 a.m., a report of a runaway juvenile was taken on Civic Center Drive.
- At 4:50 pm., an accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- At 3:01 a juvenile curfew violation was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail.
- Officers responded to an assault and burglary on Summer Fair Court at 3:50 a.m. The case is under investigation.
- A 27-year-old male was arrested for driving on a revoked license on Pleasant Meadow Drive at 1:33 p.m.
- A domestic assault was reported on Waler Drive at 1:27 p.m.
- At 2:40 p.m., a traffic stop on Highway N resulted in the driver being issued a summons for possession of marijuana along with traffic charges.
- A 21-year-old male was arrested at 10:58 a.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard for driving on a revoked license and other traffic charges.
- An accident was reported at 12:32 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- At 2:47 p.m., a female subject turned herself in on a failure to appear/contempt of court charge, posted bond and was released.
- At 3:13 p.m., an accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- At 9:53 p.m., an animal bite was reported on Glen Cove Terrace.