- 2:12 a.m. Failure to appear/contempt of court on Grand Teton Drive.
- 12:27 a.m. Fugitive, failure to appear/contempt of court on Elm Grove Lane in Hazelwood.
- 8:31 a.m. Police reported to an accident on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- 10:49 a.m. An officer responded to in regard to a shoplifting. The case, involving approximately $1039 worth of merchandise, is still under investigation.
- 12:45 p.m. Failure to appear/contempt of court on Stag Industrial Boulevard
- 9:40 p.m. Officers responded to Lakeside Plaza on Veterans Memorial Parkway for a report of a vehicle that had just been stolen from an automotive dealership lot. The vehicle involved was a black 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 pickup valed at $22,990 which had been driven off the lot by an unidentified male suspect. The investigation is ongoing.
- 11:23 a.m. Officers making a traffic stop for an improper registration arrested the driver for active warrants out of Pike County for traffic offenses. The subject posted bond and was released.
- 1:31 p.m. An officer responded to for a report of stealing where the suspect, a 49-year-old female, was being detained. She was arrested for shoplifting.
- 10:08 p.m. An officer was dispatched to the in reference to a larceny failure to pay for a cab ride. The suspect made restitution to the victim, and no prosecution was desired.
- 1:19 a.m. An officer was dispatched to ER in reference to a suspect fraudulently attempting to obtain a controlled substance by providing a false name and address to hospital staff in an effort to obtain a prescription for narcotic pain medication.
- 6:46 a.m. An officer responded to the station to take a report of found property, a wallet, on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- 3:18 p.m. a 37-year-old male and a 42-year-old male were arrested for stealing from Von Maur.
- 6:31 p.m. An officer was dispatched to the 400 block of Oak Place in reference to a delayed property damage case.
- 9:48 p.m. An officer responded to the 1200 block of Flintshire Lane for a possible domestic/verbal abuse case. No criminal charges were filed.
- 9:20 a.m. An officer responded to the 14000 block of Big River Drive for a report of stealing from an unlocked vehicle.
- 6:31 p.m. An officer responded to the 10th block of Paris Court for a domestic disturbance/verbal dispute. No criminal charges were filed.
- 3:13 p.m. An officer responded to the station in reference to a case of harassment.
- 4:11 p.m. An officer responded to the area of Technology Drive and Von Maur in reference to two subjects who had just shoplifted from Von Maur. Two 19-year-old females were arrested for stealing.
- 4:24 p.m. Property damage was reported on Orf Road. Three subjects were pushing a large tractor tire in the parking lot of and lost control of the tire which struck the wrought iron fence, breaking off the gate.
- 6:43 p.m. Officers responded to Bayside Court for a report of a domestic incident in progress between a male and a female. An on-scene investigation determined that the incident was non-criminal in nature.
- 9:38 p.m. Fugutive failure to appear/contempt of court on North Main in O'Fallon.
- 9:01 a.m. A resident in the 700 block of High Hill reported a found paddle boat resting near their dock.
- 12:43 p.m. Failure to appear/contempt of court at Civic Center Drive.
- 2:53 p.m. Failure to appear/contempt of court at Civic Center Drive.
- 3:09 p.m. An officer responded to an address on Innovation Circle for found property, a purse.
- 3:26 p.m. An officer responded to the 1200 block of Sandstone Terrace for damage to a home.
- 9:20 p.m. Failure to appear/contempt of court on Tucker Boulevard in St. Louis.