- Officers responded to an armed robbery that had just occurred on Watersedge Court.
- There was a report of an intoxicated subject involved in a domestic assault on Autumnwood Forest Drive.
- There were thefts from motor vehicles on Savoy Drive, Bent Oak Drive, Harbor Bend Court, Normandy Drive, and Lundi Court.
- Property damage occurred on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- Police arrested a subject on Savoy Drive for DWI.
- Officers responded to a verbal domestic incident on Collette Court between mother and son. It was deemed non-criminal. No charges were filed.
- A subject was arrested on Fox Hound Court; he was having a mental breakdown and making threats against himself. He was transported to the hospital for involuntary commitment.
- An accident with no injuries occurred on Highway N.
- Six reports of theft from motor vehicles came from Rue Grand Drive. Evidence was seized at the scenes, and remains under investigation.
- An accident occurred on Braemar Parkway.
- Thefts from motor vehicles were reported on Dauphine Drive, Bordeuax Place, Cedar Bluff Drive, Leport Court, Rheims Court, and Royale Court.
- Police arrested a shoplifter who was resisting security officers' attempts to take her into custody. She was later released on summonses and bond.
- An accidental fire was reported on Catamaran Drive.
- A driver was arrested on Veterans Memorial Parkway for DWI. Blood Alcohol Content was .185%.
- Police report a DWI on eastbound I-64.
- An accident occurred on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- An officers reported to Dauphine Drive for a subject who had taken several pills.
- There was a report of a physical domestic assault between father and son on Champagne Drive.
- Propert damage occurred on Robert Raymond Drive. No witnesses. Estimated at $400.00 to repair.
- A burglary occurred on Harbor View Drive.
- A male subject with a blood alcohol content of .127% was arrested on Westbound I-70 for DWI.
- Police recieved a report of property damage on Normandy Drive.
- An accident occurred on Charleroi Place.
- A mailbox was stolen from Savoy Drive.
- An accident occurred on Prospect Road.
- An officer reported to Villa Drive for a domestic assault.
- An accident occurred on Technology Drive. No injuries.
- Police responded to a vehicle fire on Bent Twig Drive. It was put out without incident, and deemed non-criminal.
- A lost passport was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.