The following information was supplied by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- On Feb. 28, at approximately 7:58 a.m. a Lake Saint Louis Police Officer responded to the 10th block of Rouen Court for the report of a stealing where electronic equipment was taken from a vehicle.
- On Feb. 28, at approximately 9:59 a.m. a Lake Saint Louis Police officer responded to the 10th block of Savoy for the report of a property damage to a window of a home.
- On Feb. 28, a Lake Saint Louis officer was dispatched to the lobby of the police department in reference to a report of stolen license plates which were taken from a vehicle during the night.
Driving While Revoked
- On March 1 at 11:45 a.m. an officer conducted a traffic stop for a turn signal violation on eastbound I-70 near Highway A. A 30-year-old male was arrested for Felony traffic charges and two active warrants.
- A traffic stop was conducted on a vehicle in the area of west bound Hwy N near Sommers Road. The vehicle was displaying an expired vehicle registration year tab. Upon making contact with the 27-year-old male driver, it was determined that the driver was operating the vehicle with a revoked driver's license. The driver was arrested and later released on multiple summons.
- On March 1 a Lake St. Louis Police Officer stopped a motorist for speeding 50 miles per hour in a 35 miles per hour zone on Lake St. Louis Blvd near Blue Cove Terrace. The officer then arrested the 41-year-old male driver for Driving while License Revoked. The male driver's license was revoked for an active chemical revocation.
- On March 2, at approximately 12:28 a.m., a Lake Saint Louis Police Officer stopped a vehicle for speeding 78 miles per hour in a 65 miles per hour zone onwestbound Interstate 64. The officer then arrested a 37-year-old female for driving while intoxicated on I-64 near Prospect. The driver’s blood alcohol content was later measured at 150 percent of the maximum BAC.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.