- Police responded to the area of Robert Raymond Drive and the entrance to St. Louis Bread Company on April 24 for a report of an auto crash. There was a two-vehicle crash with no injuries.
- Subject claimed a postal vehicle struck his leg as it reversed from the mailboxes. There were no visible injuries.
- Police responded to Petromart on April 24, when a male subject was seen stealing an item from the store. A 47-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant and stealing.
- Police responded to Walmart for the report of one subject being detained by loss prevention for shoplifting. A 26-year-old female was released at the scene on summons.
- On Tuesday, April 25, police were dispatched to Von Maur, located at 2 Fountain Grass Drive, for a report of a shoplifter in custody. A 59-year-old female was issued a summons for stealing.
- Police responded to Lake Saint Louis Walmart for a 52-year-old male being detained for felony shoplifting. Subject was arrested. Value of item stolen totaled $650.
- Police responded to Interstate 70 westbound at the 210 mile marker in reference to assisting an officer on a traffic stop. A 28-year-old male subject was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- Police responded to Walgreens in Lake Saint Louis for a report of a female subject who had fraudulently acquired prescription medication.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.