Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the on Tues., Aug. 14 and Wed., Aug. 15.
- A juvenile problem was reported in the 2500 block of Mexico Road at 12:19 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at 8:04 a.m. in the 1600 block of Wentzville Parkway. Currency was stolen from victim's wallet while at work, under $500.
- At 9:17, Lisa Kinamore, 24, was issued a summons for an animal at large in the 400 block of South Church Street.
- Harassment was reported in the 600 block of Big Bend Drive at 9:54 a.m. A threatening message was left on the victim’s phone.
- A juvenile problem was reported at at 2:27 p.m.
- Fraud was reported in the 1000 block of Hidden Valley Drive at 2:36 p.m. The victim reported that his brother stole his identity.
- An auto accident was reported on I-70 east at Hwy. Z at 2:59 p.m.
- A residential fire was reported at 3:03 p.m. in the 4000 block of Jessica Drive.
- Fraud was reported at USA Resale on Wentzville Parkway at 3:58 p.m. An uknown subject used the victim’s credit card.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1400 block of Wentzville Parkway at 4:10 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported at 4:27 p.m. in the 1100 block of East Pearce Boulevard. No prosecution was desired.
- An auto accident was reported on Wentzville Parkway at Elena Drive at 5:36 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at 8:04 p.m. at . An iPhone valued at under $500 was stolen.
- Police were called to check on the well-being of a resident on East Maple Street at 8:18 p.m.
- An accidental injury was reported in the 100 block of Brookfield Boulevard at 10:10 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at 8:09 a.m. in the 1100 block of Hwy. Z. No prosecution was made. The subject returned and paid for gas. However, the subject, Wilson Winkle, 34, was a fugitive.
- A derelict vehicle was reported at 8:31 a.m. on Granville Drive at Hwy. 61 south.
- Domestic violence was reported at 8:55 a.m. in the 300 block of Mitulski Drive. The case was sent to the prosecutor for consideration.
- A DFS report was make tin the 900 block of East Pearce Boulevard at 12:07 p.m.
- Stealing was reported on Valkyrie Ride Court at 12:09 p.m. A ring valued at over $500 was stolen.
- Drug violations were reported at 12:18 p.m. at . A juvenile was arrested for possession of marijuana/paraphernalia.
- Stealing was reported at at 5:55 p.m. A juvenile was arrested for shoplifting clothes valued at under $500.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at 7:27 p.m. in the 400 block of Michael Avenue.
- Domestic violence was reported at 9:03 p.m. in the 700 block of Tobermory Court. No prosecution was desired.