Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department on Tuesday, Sept. 25 and Wednesday, Sept. 26.
- Stealing was reported at St. Joseph Health Center at 5:49 a.m. A subject didn't pay a cab bill.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 300 block of Park Lane at 11:15 a.m. A resident reported a subject talking to their younger daughter.
- Stealing was reported at 11:54 a.m. in the 1900 block of Woodland Court. Golf clubs valued at under $500 were taken from a yard.
- Stealing was reported in the 700 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 12:23 p.m. Money, CDs and medications were taken from an automobile.
- A civil disturbance was reported in the 700 block of Sunflower Ridge Court at 12:47 p.m. Neighbors were disagreeing over parking.
- Fraud was reported at 1:41 p.m. at the Sears Appliance Showroom. A subject was attempting to use the victim's credit card for a purchase.
- An auto accident with injuries was reported in the 100 block of Support Services Drive at 2:20 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported at 5:36 p.m. in the 4200 block of Bedford Creek Lane.
- An auto accident was reported at 7:20 p.m. on Hepperman Road at Golf Club Drive.
- An assault was reported at 7:55 at Timberland High School. A juvenile was arrested for assault.
- An auto accident was reported on Mexico Road at Fox Creek Drive at 8:17 a.m.
- An open door was reported at 11:12 a.m. in the 100 block of Katie Lynn Court.
- Drug violations were reported at 11:35 a.m. at Timberland High School. A juvenile was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- An animal bite was reported in the 400 block of Big Bend Court at 5:51 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at 9:01 p.m. in the 1100 block of Wentzville Parkway. A GPS was taken from an automobile and a window was damaged.
- Domestic violence was reported at 9:33 p.m. in the 700 block of Sorrento Lane.