Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Thursday, Oct. 4 to Saturday, Oct. 6.
- Stealing was reported at 6:11 a.m. in the 1900 block of Woodland Court. A laptop valued at under $500 was stolen from a vehicle.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 600 block of Linda Lane at 6:20 a.m.
- A disturbance/fight was reported in the 100 block of Enterprise Drive at 6:42 a.m. Brian Loehr, 41, was arrested for assault.
- A burglary was reported in the 300 block of Cimarron Valley Trail at 7:34 a.m. A suspect broke into a display home and stole applicances valued at over $500.
- Stealing was reported in the 800 block of Peine Road at 9:30 a.m. Under $500 currency was stolen from an automobile.
- Fraud was reported at First Financial Credit Union at 11:10 a.m. Checks were used on a closed account.
- An auto accident was reported on I-70 eastbound at Wentzville Parkway at 11:30 a.m.
- An assault was reported at Timberland High School at 1:40 p.m. A juvenile was arrested for assault.
- A sex offense was reported at 2:56 p.m. in the 300 block of Winding Way Court. A suspect was trying to get the victim to perform sex acts. The subject also damaged the victim's watch.
- Fraud was reported at 3:13 p.m. in the 1700 block of Fairview Farms Circle. The case involved a check scam, sending a check for a larger amount to cash and give part to someone else.
- An assault was reported in the 7300 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 3:28 p.m. The incident was a fight and no charges were filed.
- An auto accident was reported in the 600 block of Loch Carron Drive at 4:57 p.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported on Tulip Bend Drive at 6:08 p.m. Michael Ramsey, 44, was issued a summons for peace disturbance.
- A juvenile problem was reported in the 1700 block of South Service Road West at 9:16 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported at 11:36 a.m. in the 4000 block of Riverdell Drive.
- Trespassing was reported at 1:54 p.m. in the 3000 block of Kellerton Place. A suspect broke into a residence.
- A DFS report was taken in the 1400 block of Tree Top Court at 2:39 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway at 6:13 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 400 block of Mar Le Drive. A cell phone was stolen.
- Officers were called to check on the well-being of a subject in the 200 block of New Richmond Drive at 8:08 p.m.
- Drug violations were reported at 9:45 p.m in the 100 block of East Route A. Christopher Dothage, 18, was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- An auto accident was reported at Wentzville Parkway and Luetkenhaus Boulevard at 9:17 p.m.
- An open door was reported in the 1400 block of Wentzville Parkway at 10:21 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at Kohl's at 11:29 a.m. Gabrielle Daricek, 19, was arrested for shoplifting clothes valued at under $500.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1800 block of Wentzville Parkway at 11:31 a.m.
- An alarm sounding was reported in the 500 block of White Fence Drive at 1:37 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 200 block of New Richmond Drive at 3:32 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Kohl's at 5:36 p.m. Joshua Mince, 26, was arrested for stealing under $500. Danielle Rodgers, 22, was arrested for stealing and for possession of marijuana. Amanda Stradford, 31, was arrested for stealing.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 6:54 p.m. Taylor Nichols, 17, and Dakota Richardson, 17, were arrested for stealing.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 600 block of Fair Bluff Drive at 10:53 p.m.