Following is a list of calls to the Wentzville Police Department from Tues., Sept. 11 to Thurs., Sept. 13.
- An open door was reported at 3:55 a.m. in the 200 block of East 4th Street.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 500 block of East Highway N at 8:26 a.m. A subject was possibly using his deceased brother's information. The case is under investigation.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 300 block of Park Lane at 9:07 a.m.
- An auto accident with injuries, blocking the road, was reported on Wentzville Parkway at Meyer Road at 2:29 p.m.
- Officers were called to check the well being of a subject in the 100 block of Niagra Court at 5:21 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported at 5:42 p.m. in the 1400 block of Tree Top Court.
- A fugitive was apprehended at 5:53 p.m. in the 1800 block of Wentzville Parkway. Samuel Martinez, 19, was arrested as a fugitive and fugitive from justice.
- A DWI was reported at 1:23 a.m. on Hwy. Z at East Highway N.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in the 1400 block of Coco Place at 7:49 a.m.
- Fraud was reported at 9:37 a.m. in the 2800 block of Fairway Estates Court. An unknown subject used the victim's credit card.
- Fraud was reported at 10:31 a.m. in the 800 block of East Pearce Boulevard. Denise Bredensteiner, 44, attempted to report license plates lost.
- Stealing was reported at 7:19 p.m. in the 100 block of Prairie Bluffs Drive. Money was stolen from a residence.
- A hazard was reported at 7:35 a.m. on Hepperman Road at Golf Club Drive. Shotgun shells and clay pigeons were found in the roadway.
- Stealing was reported at 11:12 a.m. at Walmart. Megan Peroutka, 25, was arrested for stealing clothes, possession of marijuana and smuggling contraband into jail.
- Property damage was reported at the police station at 2:30 p.m. A wall was damaged while ammunition was being delivered.
- A derelict vehicle on I-70 east at mile marker 207 was given a 48-hour notice at 3:05 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at 8:54 p.m. in the 200 block of John Charles Drive. A suspect made several transactions to the victim's account.
- An auto accident was reported at 9:14 p.m. in the 7100 block of Peine Lakes Drive.