Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the from Thurs., Aug. 16 to Sat., Aug. 18.
- Stealing was reported at at 11:18 a.m. Robert Anzalone, 48, and Lynne Scotti, 45, were arrested for stealing shoes valued at under $500.
- An auto accident was reported at 11:55 a.m. on Wentzville Parkway at Great Oaks Boulevard.
- A disturbance was reported at 12:24 p.m. on Tulip Bend Drive. Sandra Davidson, 62, was arrested for peace disturbance.
- A DFS report was made at 2:44 p.m. at .
- An auto accident was reported at 3:09 p.m. in the 1100 block of East Pearce Boulevard.
- An assault was reported at 4:13 p.m. at the police station. Mark Hipes, 17, was arrested for assault.
- An animal at large was reported in the 400 block of Harby Drive at 6:11 p.m. Leslie Cavender, 33, was issued a summons for animal at large.
- Property damage was reported at 6:12 a.m. in the 200 block of Wood Hollow Drive. A side mirror valued at under $750 was damaged.
- Police were called to keep the peace/standby in the 500 block of Hwy. N at 11:37. A report was made of possible endangering the welfare of a child. The case is under investigation.
- An auto accident was reported in the 500 block of West Main Street at 11:38 a.m.
- A report was made of an alarm sounding in the 400 block of East Pearce Boulevard at 11:58 a.m.
- A door mechanism was damaged in the 1600 block of Polar Drive at 1:08 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 2:46 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on east Route A at Hwy. 61 north at 2:33 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy. 61 south at Peine Road at 4:29.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1200 blok of Wentzville Parkway at 4:32 p.m.
- A DFS report was made in the 700 block of Tobermory Court at 6:34 p.m.
- An animal at large report was taken in the 600 block of Derek Drive at 7:53 p.m. Krista Meyer, 26, was issued a summons for an animal at large.
- Stealing was reported on Bear Creek Drive at 8:34 p.m. A carved wooden bear valued at over $500 was stolen.
- An open door was reported in the 1400 block of Plaza Place at 9 p.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 1000 block of Morgan Meadow Drive at 11:51 p.m.
- Trespassing was reported in the 600 block of Big Bend Drive at 3:14 a.m.
- A DWI was reported on Hwy 61 north and Hwy. P at 4:30 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at the on Corporate Parkway at 4:40 a.m. Richard Masica, 35, was arrested for filing a false report.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in th 200 block of Old Chesapeake Drive at 11:26 a.m.
- A suicide was reported on Bear Claw Drive at 3:59 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 700 block of 5th Street at 4:12 p.m. No prosecution was desired.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 500 block of Michael Avenue at 4:32 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 200 block of Wildflower Ridge Drive at 7:59 p.m.
- A DWI was reported in the 500 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 11:19 p.m.