Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the from Thursday, July 26 to Saturday, July 28.
- A DWI was reported on I-70 at east Route A at 12:19 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported on West Meyer Road at Wentzville Parkway at 4:54 a.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 200 block of Crystal Crossing Lane at 6:46 a.m. A flag was stolen from a residence.
- A derelict vehicle in the 900 block of Stone Crossing Drive was given a 15-day warning at 10:28 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Perry Cate Boulevard at Marshall Drive at 11:29 a.m.
- Fraud was reported in the 700 block of Christopher Court at 3:55 p.m. The subject received a possibly fraudulent check from someone on Craigslist.
- Stealing was reported in the 100 block of Prairie Bluffs Drive at 4:54 p.m. An EBT card was stolen.
- Harassment was reported in the 1900 block of Emerald Green Drive at 6:23 p.m. The victim was receiving harassing phone calls from their daughter.
- Drug violations were reported in the 1500 block of Wentzville Parkway. Robin Snelling, 49, was arrested for possession of marijuana.
- A disturbance/fight was reported on Golden Gate Parkway at West Meyer Road at 11:30 p.m. The following subjects were arrested for fighting in public: Trey Anglim, 17, Devin Dillender, 18, Justin Hendrix, 18, Austin Johston, 17, Dakota Mohorc, 18, Charles Ross, 18, Thomas Russell, 18, Timothy Well, 17, and Jeremy Wolfe, 17.
- A derelict vehicle on I-70 westbound at Hwy. 61 northbound was given a 48-hour notice at 8:37 a.m.
- A derelict vehicle on Intrepid Avenue was given a 15-day notice at 8:37 a.m.
- A derelict vehicle on Hwy. 61 northbound at Timber Trace Drive was given a 48-hour warning at 10:37 a.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 200 block of Niagra Drive at 11:46 a.m. The subject took medicine from a residence.
- A DFS report was taken at the at 3:27 p.m.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in the 3500 block of Bedford Falls Court South at 4:38 p.m.
- An accidental injury was reported in the 200 block of East Allen Street at 5:07 p.m. The victim slipped on the pavement.
- Sex offenses were reported in the 600 block of Northview Court at 7:33 p.m. Jacob Dolson, 17, was arrested for sexually assaulting juveniles.
- A juvenile problem was reported in the 400 block of East Pearce Boulevard at 12:29 a.m.
- Fraud was reported at at 10:27 a.m. Steven Richardson, 48, was arrested when he was found in possession of counterfeit bills.
- A DWI was reported in the 100 block of Saint Charles Street at 6:06 a.m.
- Property damage was reported on Ruggeri Drive at 10:40 p.m. The victim reported that his girlfriend shattered his vehicle window.
- Fraud was reported at at 10:49 p.m. A counterfeit $20 bill was found in the till.