Following is a list of reports filed by officers of the , Sun., June 17 - Tues., June 19.
- At 2:09 a.m., an assault was reported in the 1300 block of Peine Lakes Drive. The incident was determined to be domestic, and no charges were sought.
- Domestic violence was reported on Huntleigh Woods Court at 9:13 a.m.
- Fraud was reported at 11:52 a.m. in the 7200 block of Peine Lakes Drive. An unknown subject took money from an ATM account.
- Drug violations were reported at 12:43 p.m. in the first block of Jiffy Street. A 19-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway at 12:59 p.m.
- Fraud was reported at 5:29 p.m. in the first block of Crimson Leaf Court. An unknown subject was charging items online to the victim's credit card.
- Stealing was reported in the 900 block of Blumhoff Road at 7:11 a.m. An unknown subject stole a trash can caddy from the end of a driveway. The item was valued at under $500.
- An auto accident was reported at 7:57 at South Point Prairie Road and the South Service Road.
- A burglary was reported in the 1100 block of Evergreen Court at 11 a.m. An Xbox was missing from a residence.
- At 11:43 a.m., a 23-year-old male was arrested on a fugitive warrant in the 300 block of Kemp Drive.
- A suicide attempt was reported in the 600 block of Argyle Court at 11:46 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 1:36 p.m.
- An open door was reported in the 2500 block of Bear Creek Drive at 2:08 p.m.
- At 2:16 a 45-year-old male was arrested on multiple fugitive warrants in the 1400 block of Plaza Place.
- Trespassing was reported at 4 p.m. in the 1100 block of Evergreen Court
- Stealing was reported at 4:39 p.m. at a service station in the 1100 block of Hwy. Z. An unknown subject left without paying for gas.
- Stealing was reported at at 5:28 p.m. An unknown subject stole a chainsaw valued at under $500.
- Stealing was reported at 6:20 p.m. in the 400 block of Luetkenhaus Boulevard. An unknown subject left without paying for a meal.
- Property damage was reported on Stone Bluff Court at 8:10 p.m.
- A DFS report was made at 9:36 p.m. on Huntleigh Park Court.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in the 1000 block of Goss Court at 10:57 a.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at 1:55 p.m. in the 1400 block of Pitman Avenue. The suspect attempted to rape the victim.
- Stealing was reported at at 3 p.m. A 27-year-old male and a 21-year-old female were arrested for stealing spot lights and batteries.
- A disturbance was reported at 3:37 p.m. in the first block of Flying Fox Way. A 29-year-old male was arrested for domestic violence.
- Property damage was reported at 3:59 p.m. in the 200 block of Maple Street. The victim's car window was damaged. Damage was estimated at under $750.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 7:07 p.m. A juvenile was arrested for stealing electronic equipment accessories valued at under $500.
- An auto accident was reported at 7:14 p.m. on Riverdell Drive.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 8:13 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 100 block of Saint Charles Street at 11:39 p.m.