Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Sun., Jan. 6 to Tues., Jan. 8.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the first block of Shadow Pointe Court at 4:14 a.m. Sanna R. Koebel, 26, was arrested as a fugitive from justice.
- A 911 hang-up call was reported from Home Depot at 10:27 a.m. The incident was a confrontation between customers.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 11:36 a.m. Dustin L. Estes, 34, was arrested for first-degree trespassing, stealing and fradulent use of a credit device.
- Police were called to a sick case in the 1400 block of Vero Drive at 12:21 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Luetkenhaus Boulevard at Wentzville Parkway at 1:50 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at a service station on Hwy. Z at 7:55 p.m. Stephen R. Willis, 27, was arrested for drug paraphernalia, driving while revoked and possession of a controlled substance.
- A credit card was stolen by an unknown subject at 11:04 a.m. in the 1800 block of Wentzville Parkway.
- A DWI was reported on Fox Creek Drive at Mexico Road at 11:30 a.m.
- A DFS report was taken in the 200 block of Saint Charles Street at 4:07 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 200 block of New Richmond Drive at 7:33 p.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 600 block of Fair Bluff Drive at 10:40 p.m. The incident turned out to be a confrontation between two subjects.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 1:35 a.m.
- A derelict vehicle in the 500 block of Cimarron Woods Court was given a 15-day warning at 7:51 a.m.
- A derelict vehicle in the 2400 block of Callaway Court was given a 15-day warning at 7:54 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at Rural King at 10:41 a.m. Ammunition was stolen from an unknown subject.
- An auto accident was reported on Ruggeri Drive at 12 p.m.
- Credit card fraud was reported in the 1000 block of Highland Estates Drive at 1:06 p.m.
- Fraud on a bank account was reported at 1:23 a.m. at First Financial Credit Union on Wentzville Parkway.
- An auto accident was reported in the 500 block of Hunter Chaise Drive at 2:34 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Rural King at 5:05 p.m. The incident involved the possible theft of ammunition valued at under $500.
- Police were called to check on the well-being of a subject in the 1200 block of Brown Bear Court at 7:39 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 200 block of Charging Bear Drive at 9:07 p.m. A mailbox was damaged.