Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department on Friday, Sept. 21 and Saturday, Sept. 22.
- Domestic violence was reported at 7:15 a.m. at the Super 8 Motel.
- Peace disturbance was reported at 9:25 a.m. in the 300 block of East Northview Avenue. Jessica Sanford, 23, was issued a summons for peace disturbance, animal at large and animal feces violation.
- An animal at large was reported at 11:42 a.m. in the 900 block of Searle Court.
- A DFS report was taken in the 900 block of Appalachian Drive at 2:31 p.m.
- Fraud was reported at 3:13 p.m. at the police station. A subject pretending to be with the Post-Dispatch was offering upgrades for cash.
- A juvenile problem was reported at 6:51 p.m. in the 100 block of Carlton Point Drive. The incident was domestic and between family members and no prosecution was sought.
- An auto accident was reported at 7:11 p.m. in the 1800 block of Wentzville Parkway.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in the 200 block of Lewis Street at 11:02 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported at 2:18 a.m. in the 700 block of Melrose Street.
- An auto accident was reported at 10:20 a.m. on West Pearce Boulevard at Wentzville Parkway.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 12:41 p.m. A juvenile was detained for stealing under $500 in makeup and a throw.
- An auto accident was reported at 12:40 p.m. on I-70 east at Hwy. Z.
- An animal complaint was reported at 3:38 p.m. in the 500 block of Donna Marie Drive. Police responded to check on the well-being of two animals.
- A juvenile problem was reported at 5:22 p.m. in the 500 block of Great Oaks Meadow Drive. The incident was domestic between family members and no prosecution sought.
- Chad Burris, 27, was arrested for driving while revoked, failure to signal and failure to register at 11:07 p.m. in the 300 block of East Pearce Boulevard.
- An animal bite was reported at 11:30 p.m. in the 2400 block of Bear Creek Drive.