Friday, August 16
- An animal at large was reported in the 80th block of Gregory Court at 9:18 a.m.
- An animal at large was reported in the 1000 block of Highland Estates Drive at 10:27 p.m.
- Credit card fraud was reported in the 300 block of Cimarron Valley Trail at 2:49 p.m.
- A gas drive-off was reported at 4:09 p.m. in the 1100 block of Highway Z.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 6:01 p.m. A 41-year-old female and a 47-year-old male were arrested for stealing.
- An animal at large was reported at Rotary Park at 7:10 p.m.
- A disturbance/fight was reported in the 100 block of Saint Charles Street at 1:27 a.m. The incident was determined to be a confrontation between two individuals and no arrest was made.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 300 block of Park Lane at 9:33 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 500 block of Sceptre Drive at 9:43 p.m.