Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Thurs, Nov. 29 - Sat., Dec. 1.
- An animal at large was reported on Silo View Drive at 6:38 a.m.
- An animal at large was reported on Gregory Court at 7:45 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 200 block of East 4th Street at 9:51 a.m.
- Fraud was reported in the 500 block of Northview Court at 10:50 a.m. A contractor who was paid did not complete work.
- A DFS report was taken in the 1100 block of Peine Road at 11:20 a.m
- An open door was reported in the 100 block of Maggie Kate Court at 1:55 p.m.
- Phone harassment was reported in the 1400 block of Devonshire County Drive at 3:15 p.m.
- Property damage was reported on Hwy. 61 southbound at Wentzville Parkway. A vehicle windshield was damaged due to debris on the highway.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 5:31 p.m. Alicia J. Parks, 36, was arrested for shoplifting beauty items.
- Fireworks were reported in the 700 block of Peine Forest Court at 5:50 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy. 61 southbound at Peine Road at 5:48 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 7:45 p.m. Barbara E. Johnson, 31, was arrested for shoplifting miscellaneous items.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in the 200 block of Lewis Street at 4:46 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported on west Northview Avenue at Kent Drive at 7:50 a.m.
- Police were called to check the well being of a subject in the 700 Patricia Court at 8:53 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Bear Creek Drive at West Pearce Boulevard at 11:38 a.m.
- Harassment was reported in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway at 12:41 p.m. Subject received harassing phone calls about a fictious debt.
- Stealing was reported in the 1100 block of Bridlespur Drive at 1:20 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 600 block of Elder Court at 4:05 p.m. Matthew P. Waisner, 36, was arrested for stealing a motor vehicle.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 7100 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 1:31 a.m. Holly N. Locke, 33, was arrested for domestic violence.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 300 block of Hampton Ridge Drive at 8:44 p.m. A subject had a confrontation with a processor server trying to serve court papers.
- An assault was reported in the 900 block of Cypress Club Court at 11:52 a.m. The incident was a confrontation between two juveniles on a bus.
- An animal at large was reported in the 700 block of Cheryl Ann Drive at 12:48 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy. 61 southbound at Wentzville Parkway at 1:47 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Kohl's at 2:32 p.m. Christopher L. Biernbaum, 22, and Christopher T. Smith, 23, were arrested for shoplifting shoes.
- Stealing was reported in the 1200 block of Highland Circle Drive at 2:55 p.m. A license plate was lost or stolen off a vehicle.
- Drunkeness was reported in the 300 block of East Pearce Boulevard at 3:39 p.m. An intoxicated subject was taken into protective custody and released.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 3:43 p.m. Katrina M. Bell, 25, was arrested for shoplifting clothing.
- An accidental injury was reported at Sam's Club at 6:21 p.m. A subject was injured by a shopping cart.
- An animal at large was reported at Rotary Park at 9:07 p.m.
- Fraud was reported in the 100 block of East Pearce Boulevard at 9:09 p.m. An unauthorized charge on a credit card was reported.