Following is a list of reports filed by officers of the from Sun., June 3 to Tues., June 5.
- Property damage was reported to the back window of a car in the 1700 block of Mall Parkway at 1:39 a.m. The damage was estimated at under $750.
- A derelict vehicle was reported at 2:22 a.m. on I-70 West at mile marker 211.
- A derelict vehicle on I-70 East at mile marker 210 was given a 48-hour notice at 3:30 a.m.
- A juvenile problem was reported at 4 a.m. at House.
- An animal bite was reported in the first block of Pomfret Court at 11:14 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at at 3:17 p.m. A 19-year-old male and an 18-year old male were arrested for stealing under $500.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 600 block of Cool Breeze Court at 8:58 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 400 block of Sceptre Drive at 9 p.m. A vehicle was scratched, and damages were estimated to be over $750.
- Property damage was reported in the 1800 block of Mulligan Court at 6:32 a.m. A car window was damaged, and value was estimated at under $750.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at 10:09 a.m. at the on Corporate Parkway. A 25-year-old male, and two 26-year-old males were arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- Stealing was reported at 1:32 p.m. at . A license plate was stolen from a work trailer.
- Harassment by telephone/mail was reported at 4:43 p.m. in the 200 block of Victoria Park Avenue. The victim was being harassed by phone over a civil matter.
- A civil disturbance was reported in the 500 block of Donna Marie Drive at 5:05 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at at 7:31 p.m. Two bikes valued at under $500 were stolen.
- A DWI was reported at 10:35 p.m. on Hwy. 61 south at Peine Road.
- A suicide attempt was reported in the 2000 block of Lick Creek Drive at 1:59 a.m.
- An open door was reported on Scotti Lane at 4:32 a.m.
- A burglary was reported at 7:29 a.m. in the first block of Bear Creek Drive. Tools were stolen from a garage.
- Fraud was reported in the first block of Old Williamsburg Parkway at 4:47 p.m. The victim reported an unauthorized charge on a credit card.
- An alarm sounding was reported in the 2000 block of Peine Road at 7:11 p.m.
- Trespassing was reported in the 1200 block of Evergreen Court at 9:05 p.m.