Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Fri., Nov. 9 to Sat., Nov. 10.
- A DWI was reported in the 600 block of Ball Street at 1:44 a.m.
- A derelict vehicle on West Koenig Street at Blumhoff Avenue was given a 48-hour warning at 4:10 a.m
- Fraud was reported on Starr Court at 10:24 a.m. An unknown subject was trying to obtain bank informationn.
- Police were called at 10:40 a.m. to check the well-being of a subject on Bridgeton Court.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 2000 block of Hannah Drive at 11:38 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Wentzville Parkway at I-70 east at 2:21 p.m.
- Property damage was reported at Schnuck's at 2:25 p.m. A vehicle was damaged by an unknown subject.
- An animal at large was reported in the 900 block of Lindmark Drive at 2:29 p.m.
- Harassment was reported in the 700 block of Turnberry Court at 4:23 p.m. The incident involved phone harassment.
- An auto accident was reported in the 3000 block of Bear Creek Drive at 6:31 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 8:15 p.m. Electronics valued at under $500 were shoplifted.
- A burglary was reported in progress in the 700 block of Cheryl Ann Drive at 9:14 p.m. Jesse Manar, 30, was arrested for peace disturbance and trespassing.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 100 block of Tuscany Lane at 9:29 p.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 1100 block of Evergreen Court at 10:53 p.m. Electronics were missing from the residence.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 2500 block of Bear Creek Drive at 11:48 p.m.
- An animal at large was reported in the 100 block of Wood Hollow Drive at 10:47 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 3:10 p.m. Raymond Zamacona, 19, was arrested for shoplifting video games valued at under $500.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in the 700 block of Sunflower Ridge Court at 10:17 p.m.
- A DWI was reported in the 1100 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 10:46 p.m.