Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Sun., Nov. 18 and Mon., Nov. 19.
- An accident was reported in the 1100 block of South Linn at 12:11 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported on I-70 east at mile marker 208 at 1:21 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 500 block of Hunter Chase Drive at 11:21 a.m. An unknown subject shattered a vehicle window.
- An animal at large was reported in the 900 block of Main Plaza Drive at 11:40 a.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 700 block of Timber Oak Drive at 12:11 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 1400 block of Tree Top Court at 12:38 p.m. An apartment window was damaged.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 1:16 p.m. A subject reported a lost debit card.
- Officers were called to check the well-being of a subject in the 1800 block of Wentzville Parkway at 2:10 p.m.
- Officers responded to a "shots fired" call in the 100 block of Hickory Trail at 2:59 p.m. Two juveniles were shooting a BB gun in the area.
- Harassment was reported in the 4000 block of Kellerton Place at 6:47 p.m. Police checked on the well-being of a suicidal subject at the address.
- Stealing was reported in the 900 block of Main Plaza Drive. Personal belongings were stolen valued at under $500 were stolen from a vehicle.
- Stealing was reported at Stefanina's at 8:03 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 500 block of Hunter Chaise Drive at 9:01 p.m. A vehicle windshield was damaged.
- A DWI was reported in the 1100 block of Hwy. Z at 9:56 p.m.
- Courtney Dancy, 58, was arrested at 12:05 a.m. on Luetkenhaus Boulevard at East Pitman Avenue for failure to appear.
- A burglary was reported at Nu Way Concrete on Resource Drive at 3:18 a.m. David Moore, 21, was arrested for burglary and stealing over $700.
READ MORE: UPDATE: Wentzville Burglar's Strange Gait Leads to Arrest
- Officers were called to keep the peace at 9:18 a.m. in the 800 block of Lincoln Street. The incident was a civil issue between landlord and tenant.
- At 9:59 a.m., an air conditioning unit was reported stolen from a residence in the 400 block of Pitman Avenue.
- An auto accident was reported on West Northview Avenue at Michael Avenue at 2:31 p.m.
- A stolen vehicle was reported in the 1000 block of Chesterfield Drive at 3:05 p.m.
- At 3:08 p.m., Jean Asmus, 49, was arrested in the 900 block of Main Plaza Drive for making a false police report.
- An auto accident was reported on East Pearce Boulevard at Luetkenhaus Boulevard at 5:10 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported on Boles Avenue at 5:35 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 600 block of Grayhawk Circle at 6:39 p.m.
- Property damage was reported on Juno Drive at 6:57 p.m. The back window of a work truck was shattered.