The following information was supplied by the Wentzville Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- An aluminum walk board was stolen from construction site in the 400 block of Shadow Pines Drive on Feb. 8. Case No. 553.
- A cell phone was taken from Holt High School on Feb. 8. Case No. 556.
- A 23-year-old man was arrested for trespassing and stealing from Walmart on Feb. 8. Case No. 558.
- A 23-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting electronics at Walmart on Feb. 8. Case No. 562.
- A 19-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting make-up at Walmart on Feb. 8. Case No. 564.
- An intercooler system, valued at more than $750, was stolen from vehicle by unknown subject. Case No. 571.
- A 20-year-old man was arrested for probation violation and fugitive from justice on Feb. 8. Case No. 555.
- Police responded to a confrontation between juveniles on Feb. 8 on Summer Rain Drive. No arrest. Case No. 561.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.