Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Tues., Dec. 25 to Wed., Dec. 26.
- A derelict vehicle in the 900 block of Wentzville Parkway was given a 15-day notice at 3:06 a.m.
- An animal at large was reported in the 800 block of Cadbury Drive at 12:46 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 600 block of Big Bend Drive at 1:20 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported on Huntsdale Ridge Court at 1:29 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 100 block of Saint Charles Street at 8:41 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Henderson Drive at 7:02 p.m. A mailbox was damaged at a residence by an unknown subject.
- An alarm sounding was reported in the 500 block of Mall Parkway at 8:02 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 1:53 p.m. Kayla M. Suchland, 17, was arrested for stealing personal items valued at under $500.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway at 5 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 3000 block of Bear Creek Drive at 5:26 p.m.
- A gas drive-off was reported on Hwy. Z at 7:10 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Progress Park at 8:50 p.m. A wallet was stolen from an unknown subject.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 8:53 p.m.