Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department on Wed., Jan. 9 and Thurs., Jan. 10.
- A derelict vehicle was reported on Hwy. 61 southbound at I-70 eastbound at 12:06 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 500 block of Sunshine Brook Drive at 6:48 a.m. A mailbox was damaged.
- A derelict vehicle on Maggie Kate Court was given a 15-day warning at 8:28 a.m.
- Domestic violence was reported at Holt High School at 1:45 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 500 block of North Point Prairie Road at 6:53 p.m. A garage door was damaged.
- An open door was reported at Magic Nails and Tans at 3:21 a.m.
- Medication was reported missing on Dyland Drive at 10:54 a.m.
- Police were called to a sick case in the 5000 block of Joshua Drive at 10:57 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 3000 block of Wentzville Parkway at 2:43 p.m.
- A disturbance/fight was reported in the 1700 block of South Service Road at 4:47 p.m. The incident was a confrontation between a juvenile and family.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 300 block of Kemp Drive at 6:02 p.m.
- A burglary in progress was reported in the 100 block of Timber Trace Crossing at 8:19 p.m. Copper piping was stolen by an unknown subject.
- A possible sex offense involving a juvenile was reported at 9:21 p.m. in the 300 block of Stone Run Boulevard.
- An auto accident with injuries was reported on Wentzville Parkway at West Pearce Boulevard at 9:30 p.m
- An auto accident was reported on Wentzville Parkway at Luetkenhaus Boulevard at 10:03 p.m.
- An assault was reported on Hickory Trail Court at 11:51 p.m. The incident was an altercation between siblings.