Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department on Sun., Nov. 25 and Mon., Nov. 26.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in the 1700 block of Hiawatha Drive at 6:15 a.m.
- Harassment was reported in the 7200 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 10:20 a.m. The incident was a violation of an Ex-Parte.
- A hazard was reported on I-70 westbound at mile marker 208 at 11:53 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported on I-64 westbound at I-70 eastbound at 1:02 p.m.
- A keep the peace call was reported in the 300 block of Coley Court at 1:31 p.m. The incident was a civil matter, involving a subject gathering personal belongings from a residence.
- An auto accident was reportd on I-64 westbound at mile marker .8 at 1:44 p.m.
- An alarm sounding was reported in the 1200 block of Wentzville Parkway at 2:34 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported in I-70 westbound at mile marker 205 at 4:55 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on I-70 westbound at mile marker 209 at 5:24 p.m.
- Drug violations were reported in the 1800 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 12:06 p.m. Patrick J. Shelley, 50, was arrested for possession of marijuana.
- An open door was reported at Wentzville Middle School at 3:19 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 1400 block of Valley View Circle at 7:08 a.m. Damage to a tire was reported.
- Stealing of gasoline was reported at a service station on Hwy. Z at 9:04 a.m.
- Harassment was reported in the 2500 block of Bear Creek Drive at 9:08 a.m. A subject was receiving threatening and harassing telephone calls.
- Fraud was reported in the 3800 block of Bedford Pointe Drive at 9:34 a.m. The incident involved checking account fraud under $500.
- Fraud was reported in the 7000 block of Whisper Creek Drive at 9:37 a.m. The incident involved Craigslist fraud. The subject received a fake check for over $500.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy. 61 southbound at Wentzville Parkway at 1:14 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 600 block of Grayhawk Circle at 2:24 p.m.
- Property damage was reported at 3:21 p.m. in the 4700 block of Providence Woods Circle. Damage to a mailbox as estimated at under $500.
- An auto accident was reported on I-70 westbound at Hwy. Z at 4:06 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1100 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 5:32 p.m.
- Forgery/counterfeiting was reported at Rural King at 5:35 p.m. Counterfeit money was received.
- Stealing was reported at Kohl's at 5:35 p.m. Rachael M. Duncan, 17, was arrested for shoplifting under $500 in clothing.
- A suicide attempt was reported at 5:58 p.m. in the 300 block of Vigilant Street.
- A DFS report was made in the 600 block of Blumhoff Avenue at 7:52 p.m.
- Officers were called to check on the well being of a subject in the 2000 block of Village Glen Drive at 10:15 p.m.