Following is a list of reports filed by officers of the from Fri., May 25 to
- Suspicious circumstances were reported on Whisper Creek Drive at Perry Cate Boulevard at 2:40 a.m. A subject stole cigarettes from a vehicle.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 100 block of Maggie Kate Court at 3:45 a.m. A fugitive 18-year-old male was arrested.
- Property damage was reported in the 900 block of Main Plaza Drive at 7:37 a.m. A coin machine valued and under $750 was damaged.
- Stealing was reported at 10:19 am. in the 1300 block of Continental Drive. There was damage to a coin machine and coins were taken, but no value was given.
- Stealing was reported in the 700 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 11:26 a.m. A soda machine was damaged and an unknown amount of currency stolen.
- Property damage was reported at 1:24 p.m. in the 200 block of West Pearce Boulevard. A fence post was damaged.
- Property damage was reported at 1:54 at the . A gas tank was damaged by oil and water put in the tank.
- A civil disturbance was reported at NuWay on Resource Drive at 2:15 p.m. A customer was trying to return bolts without a receipt.
- Property damage was reported in the 200 block of Crystal Crossing Lane. A cable line was disconnected from the box.
- Stealing was reported at . A 17-year-old female was arrested for stealing makeup and a brush.
- Domestic violence was reported at 8:42 p.m. in the 1100 block of Peine Lakes Drive.
- An animal complaint was reported at 10:13 a.m. at Walmart. A 31-year-old male was issued a summons for animal abuse for having a dog locked in the vehicle with the windows up.
- A forgery/counterfeit report was taken at 4:24 p.m. at .
- Property damage was reported in the 5200 block of Woosencraft Drive. No charges were filed for damage to the victim's vehicle, but a 41-year-old male was arrested for driving with his children in the vehicle while he was drinking.
- Property damage was reported in the 400 block of Autumn Farms Court. The driver’s side window of a vehicle was damaged. The window was valued under $750.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 100 block of Homeshire Drive at 8:48 p.m.
- A DWI was reported in the 1800 block of Wentzville Parkway at 11:55 p.m.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in the 700 block of Vista Springs Court at 10:43 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at 4:09 p.m. at . An iPad, clothing and currency were stolen from unsecured lockers.