The following information was supplied by the Wentzville Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Saturday, August 10
- A DWI was reported on I-64 at Prospect Road at 1:15 a.m.
- Drug violations were reported on Mexico Road at Route A at 1:42 a.m. An 18-year-old male was arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance.
- Stealing was reported in the 2000 block of Hannah Drive at 7:46 a.m. Items were stolen from the backyard of the residence. There are no suspects and no arrest was made.
- Property damage was reported in the 400 block of Perry Cate Boulevard at 8:18 a.m.
- An animal at large was reported on Split Rail Drive at Stone Post Lane at 10 a.m.
- An animal at large was reported in the 3000 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 11:18 a.m.
- An animal at large was reported in the 3800 block of Bedord Pinte Drive at 12:23 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at 12:51 p.m. in the 1100 block of Hwy. Z. A 61-year-old female was arrested for fugitive from justice.
- A weapons violation was reported on Plaza Place at Vero Drive at 5:52 p.m. A 57-year-old male was arrested for felony unlawful use of a weapon.
- Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 9:47 p.m. The sprinkler head in the grass was damaged. The case is under investigation.
Sunday, August 11
- A DWI was reported on I-70 eastbound at mile marker 211 at 12:17 a.m.
- Derelict vehicles in the first block of Edith Street, the 1400 block of Kathleen Drive, the 300 block of Howard Drive and the 700 block of Lost Canyon Boulevard were given notices.
- An auto theft was reported in the 100 block of Fieldstone Estates Drive at 9:16 a.m. The case is under investigation.
- A juvenile was involved in a burglary reported in the 100 block of Saint Charles Street at 10:07 a.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 1400 block of East Pitman Avenue at 4:18 p.m.
- Theft from an unlocked vehicle was reported in the 200 block of Andrea Lynne Drive at 8:11 p.m.