Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Fri., Jan. 4 and Sat., Jan. 5.
- Fraud was reported at Schnuck's at 10:17 a.m. Harold W. Bradshaw was arrested for forgery and as a fugitive.
- A DFS report was taken at Wentzville Middle School at 12:06 p.m.
- An accidental injury was reported in the 700 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 2:01 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 4:02 p.m.
- A DFS report was taken in the 1000 block of South Callahan Road at 4:09 p.m
- Stealing was reported in the 300 block of Cathedral Drive at 6:04 p.m. A GPS unit was stolen from a vehicle by an unknown subject.
- Stealing was reported at Sam's Club at 6:47 p.m. Rusty E. Beel, 43, and Christal D. Price, 41, were arrested for shoplifting food and miscellaneous items valued at under $500.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 100 block of Pine Needle Drive at 11:31 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported at the Economy Inn at 11:45 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at an auto shop on the South Service Road at 4:23 a.m. Paul T. Appling, 23, and Jacob P. Force, 23, were arrested for fraud and stealing under $500.
- A possible sexual assault was reported in the 5300 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 5:43 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 11:42 a.m. Food items were shoplifted by an unknown subject.
- Stealing was reported in the 3500 block of Big Bear Court at 11:54 a.m. The incident involved a lost passport.
- Stealing was reported in the 300 block of Cathedral Drive at 12:02 p.m. Money was stolen from a vehicle by an unknown subject.
- A disturbance was reported at 2:27 p.m. on Mall Parkway. The incident was a confrontation with an ex-employee.
- Police were called to check the well-being of a subject on Goss Court at John Charles Drive at 4:39 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported at 7:46 p.m. at the Economy Inn.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 1200 block of Wentzville Parkway at 11:11 p.m. The incident involved loud music coming from a neighborhood bar.