Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Thursday, Dec. 6 to Saturday, Dec. 8.
- Police were called to check on the well being of a subject in the 700 block of Patricia Court at 12:32 a.m.
- A fire was reported on Hwy. 61 northbound at Timber Trace Drive at 2:54 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 500 block of North Point Praire Road at 9:45 a.m. More than $750 in damages to the interior of a rental property was reported.
- A DFS report was taken in the 1200 block of Evergreen Court at 1:07 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 1400 block of East Pitman Avenue at 3 p.m. Windows were broken out of a vehicle.
- Property damage was reported on Hwy. 61 north at I-70 east at 4:02 p.m. Debris on the highway caused damage to a windshield of a vehicle.
- A derelict vehicle in the 100 block of Langtree Drive was issued a summons at 4:31 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Dierberg's at 4:34 p.m. Tyler D. Ritchie, 17, was arrested for shoplifting alcohol.
- An animal at large was reported on Juno Drive at 7:57 a.m.
- A weapons violation was reported on Bear Claw Court at 11:41 a.m. Charles A. Ashby, 19, and Harry L. Klee, 21, were arrested for discharging air guns.
- Harassment was reported in the 900 block of East Pearce Boulevard at 12:37 p.m. Indecent photos were being sent via cell phone.
- Drug violations were reported in the 300 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 1:14 p.m. A juvenile was in possession of marijuana.
- An auto accident was reported on I-70 westbound at mile marker 208 at 1:16 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy. 61 south at Peine Road at 2:08 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported on Poole Court at 3:48 p.m. The incident was a confrontation between juveniles.
- An auto accident was reported on Lick Creek Drive at Mount Hawley Cout at 5:33 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 1400 block of Plaza Place at 5:40 p.m. The incident involved child custody issues.
- A derelict vehicle in the 300 block of Mitulski Drive was given a 15-day warning at 7:25 p.m.
- A sick case was reported in the 700 block of Linda Lane at 10:50 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1800 block of Wentzville Parkway at 11:24 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy. 61 south at I-70 east at 11:36 a.m.
- Stealing was reported on Juno Drive at 12:24 p.m. Medicine was missing or stolen from a residence.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway at 4:37 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 1400 block of Plaza Place at 6:45 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 700 block of Melrose Street at 7:47 p.m. A license was stolen from a vehicle.
- Possible abuse to a child was reported in the 1000 block of Goss Court at 9:20 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Steak N Shake at 10:20 p.m. A purse was stolen.