Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department on Tuesday, Oct. 10 and Wed., Oct. 11.
- A disturbance was reported in the 100 block of South Linn Avenue at 1:47 a.m. The incident was domestic in nature.
- Stealing was reported in the 1000 block of Hwy. Z at 1:54 p.m. The report was determined to be unfounded.
- Police were called to check the well-being of a subject in the 40th block of Autumn Crest Court at 1:42 p.m.
- A juvenile problem was reported in the 7100 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 2:21 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 100 block of Henderson Drive at 2:40 p.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 1400 block of Tree Top Court at 3:23 p.m. The case is still active.
- An auto accident was reported on Leutkenhaus Boulevard at Main Place Drive at 3:46 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on May Road at Bear Creek Drive at 4:44 pm.
- Trespassing was reported in the 1400 block of East Pitman Avenue at 3:51 p.m. A 22-year-old female was arrested for interfering with an officer.
- A DWI was reported at 1:55 a.m. on east Route A and Parr Road.
- An auto accident was reported on Hickory Lane at Meyer Road at 6:57 a.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 1400 block of Plaza Place at 8:19 a.m. The case is still active.
- A DFS report was taken at Wentzville Middle School at 11:48 a.m.
- An animal complaint was made at 11:45 a.m. in the 1000 block of Goss Court. A dog was running at large.
- A juvenile problem was reported in the 100 block of Hickory Trail at 3:53 p.m.
- A DFS report was taken in the 200 block of New Richmond Drive at 3:50 p.m.
- A disturbance was reported in the 500 block of Kent Drive at 5:37 p.m. A 17-year-old female was a suspect in the domestic assault of an 18-year-old male and a 21-year-old female.
- Drug violations were reported in the 700 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 7:49 p.m. A 19-year-old male was a suspect in a DWI.
- An alarm sounding was reported in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 11 p.m.