Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department on Wed., Dec. 19 and Thurs., Dec. 20.
- A disturbance was reported in the 100 block of Langtree Drive at 2:48 p.m. The incident involved a confrontation between a parent and a child.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway at 4:06 p.m.
- An auto accident was injuries, blocking the road, was reported on I-70 westboun at Hwy. 61 northbound at 2:35 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at 12:06 p.m. at Walmart. Tiffany L. Cornejo, 22, was arrested for shoplifting electronics.
- Domestic violence was reported at 12:12 p.m. in the 100 block of Niagra Court.
- Stealing was reported at 12:49 p.m. in the 700 block of Melrose Street. A wallet was stolen from a vehicle.
- Stealing was reported at 2:36 p.m. at Kickers Bar and Grill. The incident involved a possible theft of a vehicle.
- A DFS report was taken in the 6100 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 3:58 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway at 4:14 p.m.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in the 100 block of Hockman Drive at 8:59 p.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 1400 block of Plaza Place at 9:53 p.m. Electronics valued at less than $500 were stolen from a residence.