Following is a list of reports written by officers of the from Sunday, July 15 to Tuesday, July 17.
- Domestic violence was reported at 12:02 a.m in the 1100 block of Pitman Avenue.
- Trespassing was reported at 8:18 a.m. on West Main Street at Sunset Drive. The railroad is now pressing charges for people illegally walking on or crossing the railroad tracks to go to the .
- Jereme Shepherd, 34, was issued a summons trespassing on railroad property near West Main Stret and Sunset Drive at 9:40 a.m.
- A fugitive was apprehended at 2:02 p.m. on Plaza Place at Vero Drive. Antwone Herndon, 20, and Matthew Caves, 22, were arrested as fugitives from justice.
- Property damage was reported in the 100 Ashford Oaks Court at 2:57 p.m. An exterior door valued at under $750 was damaged.
- Stealing was reported in the 400 block of Wind Creek Drive at 5:06 p.m. A purse and cell phone valued at under $500 were missing from a residence.
- Stealing was reported at at at 5:32 p.m. Ian Mathews, 20, was arrested for stealing sunglasses valued at under $50.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at 6:47 p.m. at the . A subject turned in phone that he found that may have contained child porn.
- Property damage was reported in the 1400 block of Tree Top Court at 7:22 p.m.
- Fraud was reported at the police station at 7:55 p.m. An unknown subject used the victim's credit card.
- A fugitive was apprehended in the 200 block of Homeshire Circle at 8:05 p.m.
- A fugitive was apprehended on Blumhoff Road at Grand Oaks Court at 7:09 a.m.
- A 48-hour warning was given to a derelict vehicle on eastbound I-70 at mile marker 212 at 8:49 a.m.
- Sherry Barone, 45, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant at 3:18 p.m.
- A fugitive was apprehended in the 500 block of East Hwy. N at 3:54 p.m. Cameron Bahramahi, 30, was arrested as a fugitive from justice.
- An open door was reported at 4:07 p.m. in the first block of Meyer Oaks Court.
- A fugitive was apprehended at 5:07 p.m. on south Hwy. 61 at I-70 west.
- Property damage was reported on Golden Gate Parkway at 5:45 p.m. A fence and meter valued at under $750 were damaged.
- A runaway/missing person was reported at 10:46 p.m. in the 700 block of Suflower Ridge Court.
- Doug Auer, 42, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant at 6:51 p.m. in the 300 block of Park Lane.
- A burglary was reported at 7 p.m. in the 1400 block of East Pitman Ave. An unknown subject took over $500 in jewelry from a residence.
- Domestic violence was reported at 9:02 p.m. in the 100 block of Hockman Drive.