Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department on Fri., Dec. 21 and Sat., Dec. 22.
- A peace disturbance involving a road rage incident was reported on Bridgeton Court at 2:07 a.m.
- A derelict vehicle on Plaza Place at Juno Drive was reported was given a 48-hour notice at 2:10 a.m.
- A derelict vehicle in the first block of West Pearce Boulevard was given a 15-day notice at 4:21 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Bear Creek Drive at 9:55 a.m. An ATV drove on the golf course and grass was damaged.
- Stealing was reported at U-Gas at 11:05 a.m. Alcohol was stolen from an unknown subject.
- A DFS report was taken at 11:30 a.m. at Wentzville Middle School.
- Fraud was reported on Verdant View Manor Court at 11:53 a.m. A credit card was used by an unauthorized, unknown subject.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1700 block of Wentzville Parkway at noon.
- An auto accident was reported at Holt High School at 3:53 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 6:29 p.m. An unknown subject shoplifted miscellaneous items.
- A DWI was reported on Peine Road at West Meyer Road at 10:50 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 100 block of South Linn at 2:30 a.m.
- Trespassing was reported in the 100 block of Hickory Trail at 6:42 a.m. The incident was a confrontation between two subjects in a relationship.
- An animal at large was reported in the 12,600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 10:14 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1100 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 1:06 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 1100 block of Highland Farms Drive at 3:16 p.m.
- A juvenile problem was reported in the 700 block of Sunflower Ridge Court at 4:23 p.m.
- An animal bite was reported on Bear Claw Court at 8:23 p.m.