Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Sunday, Dec. 2 and Monday, December 3.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy. 61 northbound at the Pitman overpass at 5:22 a.m.
- A robbery was reported at the McDonald's drive-thru at 6:44 p.m. Less than $500 was taken.
- An open door was reported in the 1800 block of Wentzville Parkway at 12:04 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported on I-70 westbound at mile marker 208 at 4:22 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported at 7:10 a.m. on I-70 eastbound at Hwy. 61 north.
- An auto accident was reported at 10:03 a.m. on Pitman Avenue at McRoberts Street.
- Police were called to check on the well-being of a subject in the 700 block of Winding Creek Drive at 10:05 a.m.
- Trespassing was reported in the 2000 block of Trio Drive at 10:53 a.m. A previous tenant was on the property.
- Stealing was reported at 2:01 p.m. in the 12500 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway. A license plate was stoen from a vehicle.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway at 3:55 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Wentzville Parkway at West Pearce Boulevard at 4:59 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported at Rural King at 5:07 p.m.
- Internet harassment was reported in the 400 block of Van Buren Court at 6:35 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Best Buy at 6:43 p.m. Cara M. Woodson, 41, was arrested for shoplifting video games valued at under $500.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy. Z at Whisper Creek Drive at 7:54 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in Wentzville Center at 7:37 p.m. Undisclosed items were stolen from a business by an unknown subject.