Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the on Sunday, July 22 and Monday, July 23.
- A fugitive was apprehended on West Pearce Boulevard at West Allen Street at 12:58 a.m. Jeffrey Loveless, 20, was charged as a fugitive from justice and also for not having insurance and not wearing a seatbelt.
- A fugitive was apprehended on West Pearce Boulevard at Wentzville Parkway at 1:19 a.m. Thomas Marsh, 28, was charged as a fugitive from justice and for not having insurance.
- A DWI was reported on I-70 at mile marker 210 at 2:54 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at the on Continental Drive at 7:41 a.m. A computer valued at over $500 was stolen from a vehicle.
- Stealing was reported in the 500 block of Heather Ridge Manor Court at 7:53 a.m. Lawn sprinklers valued at under $500 were stolen.
- Property damage was reported in the 500 block of Crystal Stream Drive at 10:14 a.m. A house was egged and TP'ed. No damage was reported.
- Fraud was reported at at 1:48 p.m. A subject was using a counterfeit $20 bill.
- An auto accident was reported at Wentzville Center at 1:57 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at at 2:14 p.m. Cody Ballard, 19, and Allyson McKelvey, 19, were arrested for shoplifting a video game and cd cases.
- An auto accident was reported in the 800 block of Meyer Road at 3:14 p.m.
- A DWI was reported in the 400 block of East Pearce Boulevard at 3:38 p.m.
- A fire was reported in the 200 block of Sorrento Lane at 5:47 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 600 block of Grayhawk Circle at 9:26 p.m.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in the 700 block of Cheryl Ann Drive at 9:34 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported at West Meyer Road and Wentzville Parkway at 11:28 p.m.
- A DWI was reported at West Meyer Road and Wentzville Parkway at 12:13 a.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 400 block of Big Bend Court at 2:14 a.m. A juvenile was arrested for stealing solar lights and damaging property.
- Stealing was reported in the 2000 block of Peine Forest Drive at 6:39 a.m. A screw gun valued at under $500 was taken from an automobile.
- Stealing was reported in the 100 block of Niagra Court at 8:37 a.m. Damage under $750 was done to a vehicle.
- An auto accident was reported on I-70 eastbound at mile marker 208 at 9:55 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1800 block of Wentzville Parkway at 10:34 a.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 400 block of Luetkenhaus Boulevard at 12:16 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at the on Continental Drive at 12:45 p.m. A license plate was stolen off a vehicle.
- A derelict vehicle on Bridlespur Drive and Briarwood Lane was given a 48-hour warning at 12:58 pm.
- An auto accident was reported on Wentzville Parkway at Medical Drive at 3:23 p.m.