Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the on Friday, June 29 and Saturday, June 30.
- An open door was reported in the 1600 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 12:51 a.m.
- Harassment was reported in the 700 block of Patricia Court at 7:52 a.m. A cell phone was damaged by the suspect.
- A 15-day warning was given to a derelict vehicle in the 900 block of Appalacian Drive at 8:14 a.m.
- Trespassing was reported at 9:16 a.m. in the 7300 block of Peine Lakes Drive.
- Property damage was reported in the 600 block of Grayhawk Circle at 9:21 a.m. Damage to three vehicles was estimated at more than $750.
- An open door was reported in the 400 block of Blumhoff Avenue at 11:21 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Wentzville Parkway at Meyer Road at 12:12 p.m
- Stealing was reported in the 100 block of Timber Trace Crossing at 1:08 p.m. Copper wire was stolen from a construction site. Value was more than $500.
- Trespassing was reported at 2:12 p.m. in the 1100 block of Evergreen Court.
- At 4:24, officers were called to keep the peace, standby while a subject retrieved items from a residence.
- Property damage was reported at 6:43 p.m. in the 1100 block of Evergreen Court.
- Stealing was reported at at 7:27 p.m. A 39-year-old female was arrested for stealing food.
- A fugitive was apprehended at 7:51 p.m. in the 400 block of Carrollton Drive.
- A DWI was reported at 10:36 p.m. on I-70 west at mile marker 209.
- A 48-hour notice was given to a derelict vehicle on Timber Trace Crossing at Timber Trace Drive at 7:25 a.m.
- A 15-day warning was given to a derelict vehicle on Foster Lane at 8:28 a.m.
- A fugitive was apprehended in the 200 block of Lewis Street at 9:22 a.m.
- A 48-hour warning was given to a derelict vehicle on Hwy. 61 south at Hwy. P at 9:31 a.m.
- An asssault was reported in the 1200 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 12 p.m. A 24-year-old male was arrested for unlawful use of a weapon and assault.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 400 block of Highland Meadows Place at 12:10 p.m. A subject was throwing fliers out of a vehicle onto the ground.
- A derelict vehicle in the 500 block of Hickory Post Drive was given a 48-hour notice at 12:31 p.m.
- A rape was reported at 12:59 p.m. in the 7000 block of Whisper Creek Drive. a 24-year-old male was arrested for statutory rape.
- An auto accident was reported on Granville Drive at Bedord Falls Drive at 1:38 p.m.
- A DWI was reported at 5:05 p.m. on Hwy 61 north at Hwy. P.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy. 61 south at the Pitman overpass.
- Stealing was reported at at 7 p.m. A 36-year-old female was arrested for stealing dog food.
Police answered 28 calls about fireworks between 9 p.m. and midnight on June 30. Officers responded to the following locations:
Split Rail Drive, Huntleigh Drive, North Point Prairie Road at Bear Creek Drive, Rachel Elizabeth Lane, english Manor Drive, Autumn Trace Parkway, Winding Way Court, Huntsdale Drive at Elm Creek Drive, Rustic Oaks Drive, Old Williamsburg Parkway at Wentzville Parkway, Rustic Oaks Drive at Goose Creek Drive, Fairview Farms Drive at West Meyer Road, Langtree Drie at West Pearce Boulevard, Aspen Creek Drive, Harby Drive at Jessica Drive, Glenshee Drive, Fargo Court, Wildflower Ridge Court, Archway Drive at Peine Road, Evening Star Court, Tulip Bend Drive, colegrove Drive at Rouse Court, Peine Road at Archway Drive, Donna Marie Drive, Archway Drive, Split Rail Drive at Winding Way Court, Valley Oaks Drive at Goose Creek Drive, Smetana Court.