Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the on Tuesday, August 7 and Wednesday, August 8.
- Harassment was reported at 3:01 a.m. in the 1400 block of Vero Drive. Cindy Turnbaugh, 53, was arrested for peace disturbance and trespassing.
- A disturbance was reported at 4:20 a.m. in the 700 block of Melrose Street. The incident was determined to be domestic and no arrest was made.
- A derelict vehicle on I-70 east at mile marker 206 was given a 48-hour warning at 10:12 a.m.
- A derelict vehicle on I-70 east at mile marker 207 was given a 48-hour warning at 10:18 a.m.
- Property damage was reported at 12:13 p.m. in the 1300 block of Hidden Valley Drive. A 5-year-old boy hit a vehicle with a bicycle.
- A derelict vehicle in the 300 block of Shadow Pines Drive was given a 15-day warning at 8:41 p.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported at 10:06 p.m. in the 400 block of Wilson Street. The incident was determined to be domestic in nature.
- Police were called to a sick case on Juno Drive at 11:28 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 500 block of Hickory Post Drive at 6:52 a.m. The victim's wallet was stolen from a vehicle.
- A minor auto accident was reported on east Route A and Josephville Road at 12:14 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 500 block of Hickory Post Drive at 1:27 p.m. The victim's $40 phone charger and checkbook were stolen from a vehicle.
- Police were called to a sick case at at 3:49 p.m.
- A minor auto accident was reported at 6:37 p.m. on West Pearce Boulevard at North Point Prairie Road.
- Stealing was reported at 8:47 p.m. at . Chelsi Honey, 20, was arrested for shoplifting $80 in merchandise.
- Harassment was reported at 10:52 p.m. in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard. Jason Johns, 32, was arrested for peace disturbance.