Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department Feb. 3 to Feb. 5.
• Report No. 480: From Feb. 3, police responded to shoplifting of items by an unknown subject. The value of the items was under $500.
• Report No. 481: From Feb 3, property damage. Mailboxes were damaged from snow plow. The value of the mailboxes was under $500.
• Report No. 485: From Feb. 3 stealing at Walmart. Phillip M Baum, 30, was arrested for shoplifting of misc. items under $500.
• Report No. 487: From Feb. 3, peace disturbance. Police responded to a confrontation between multiple subjects but made no arrests.
• Report No. 493: From Feb. 4burglary. Tires and and wheels were stolen off a vehicle by unknown subject. The objects were valued at more than $750.
• Report No. 494: From Feb. 4, stealing. A cell phone was reported by a high school student as lost or stolen.
• Report No. 496: From Feb. 4, assault. Police responded to a confrontation between juveniles.
• Report No. 498: From Feb. 4, weapons violation. Carey W Austin, was arrested for unlawful use of a weapon.
• Report No. 509: From Feb. 5, stealing. License plates, valued under $500, were stolen.