Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department on Tuesday, Oct. 16 and Wednesday, Oct. 17.
- A burglary was reported at 5:20 a.m. in the 100 block of West Main Street. A suspect or suspects broke a door and stole currency from a residence.
- An animal at large was reported in the first block of Tulip Bend Drive at 10:13 a.m.
- A DFS report was taken in the 3800 block of Bedord Pointe Drive at 11:06 a.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported on North Point Prairie Road at Copper Creek Court at 11:57 a.m. A toddler was found wandering in streets. The incident was outside of Wentzville PD jurisdiction.
- Stealing was reported at Progress Park at 6:09 a.m. Tables valued at over $500 were stolen.
- Domestic violence was reported at 11:50 a.m. at the Budget Inn.
- An auto accident was reported at Hepperman Road at Golf club Drive at 2 p.m.
- A DFS report was taken in th 2000 block of Great Oaks Boulevard at 3:36 p.m.
- Fraud was reported at 5:07 p.m. in the 700 block of West Pearce Boulevard. Unknown subjects used the victim's credit card.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 200 block of Preserve Park Place at 6:54 p.m. A subject was concerned about note the subject's daughter had received from another girl.
- An auto accident was reported on West Pearce Boulevard at Wentzville Parkway at 8:23 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on I-70 west at mile marker 206 at 8:59 p.m.