Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Sunday, Sept. 30 and Monday, Oct. 1.
- A DWI was reported at 1:40 a.m. on Wentzville Parkway at Will Ron Drive.
- At 4:52 a.m., an officer waited on the scene of an auto accident at Highway N and Duello Road in St. Charles County until highway patrol arrived.
- An assault was reported at 9:36 a.m. in the 500 block of West Main Street. Kasey Callier, 33, was arrested as a fugitive from justice. The assault case is still under investigation.
- An auto accident was reported in the 600 block of Blumhoff Avenue at 8:03 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on I-64 westbound and I-70 westbound at 8:50 p.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 600 block of Meyer Road at 10:20 p.m. Jason Null, 33, was arrested as a fugitive.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at 10:35 p.m. at the Economy Inn. Everett Wright, 26, was arrested for trespassing.
- An alarm sounding was reported in the 400 block of South Church Street at 4:29 a.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 700 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 6:39 a.m. A door was damaged.
- Property damage was reported in the 900 block of Main Plaza Drive at 7:31 a.m. A glass door was damaged.
- An auto accident was reported at 9:28 a.m. on Perry Cate Boulevard at Hwy. Z.
- An auto accident was reported at 11:43 on Hwy 61 south at Hwy. P.
- Fraud was reported in the 100 block of Hamilton Industrial Court at 3:04 p.m. Fraudulent charges were placed on victim's credit cards.
- An auto accident was reported at 3:58 p.m. on Wentzville Parkway at William Dierberg Drive.
- Property damage was reported at 5:12 p.m. in the 400 block of Perry Cate Boulevard. Damage to a sidewalk was estimated at under $750.
- A suspicious person was reported in the first block of Cecelia Court at 6:11 p.m. Stephen Conboy, 26, was issued a summons for not having a solicitor's license.