The following information was supplied by the Wentzville Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- At 1 Wentzville Center on Feb. 6 go-carts went missing. Police have made no arrest. Case No. 519.
- In the 1100 block of Highway Z gas was stolen on Feb. 6. Case No. 521.
- At Walmart a 47-year-old female was arrested on Feb. 6 for shoplifting clothing. Case No. 522.
- A cellphone was taken from Wentzville Middle School on Feb. 6. No arrest. Case No. 528.
- On Feb 7 at 500 block of east Highway N an iPod was stolen from school. No arrest. Case No. 535.
- On Feb. 7 at Walmart a woman was arressted for shoplifting clothing. Case No. 538.
- On Feb. 7 in the 1400 block of Devonshire County Drive items under $500 were stolen from vehicle. Case No. 545.
- A 17-year-old male at Holt was arrested for possession of marijuana on Feb. 6. Case No. 525.
- On Feb. 7 police responded to a confrontation between juveniles in the 2100 block of Village Glen Drive. Case No. 529.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.