The following information was supplied by the Wentzville Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Sunday, September 15
- A disturbance/fight was reported in the 900 lock of Wentzville Parkway at 12:13 a.m. A 42-year-old male was arrested for failure to comply with a lawful order and resisting or interfering with an arrest.
- A disturbance/fight was reported in the 4200 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 1:31 a.m. The incident was determined to be a civil matter and no arrest was made.
- A DWI was reported on Luetkenhaus Boulevard and Wentzville Parkway at 2:07 a.m.
- A sudden death was reported in the 500 block of S. Walnut Avenue at 11:40 a.m.
- A suicide was reported in the 600 block of Tobermory Court at 11:16 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 500 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 10:52 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 3:48 p.m. A 30-year-old female was arrested for stealing.
- An animal at large was reported o Loch Carron Drive at 4:10 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported on Ruggeri Drive at 8:34 p.m.
- A juvenile problem was reported in the 200 block of Preserve Park Place at 9:39 p.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 4200 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 9:41 p.m. A 24-year-old female was arrested for peace disturbance, fugitive from justice, fugitive instate, failure to comply and resisting arrest.