Jennifer E. Fischer, 37, of the 200 block of Wildflower Ridge Drive in Wentzville, was charged Wednesday with distributing a controlled substance and possessing heroin with intent to distribute.
Her boyfriend, Terry Johnson Jr, 39, also of the 200 block of Wildflower Ridge Drive, was charged with one count of intent to distribute a controlled substance.
A St. Charles County Drug Task Force detective said Fischer met with him Tuesday at the couple’s home and sold him heroin for $60.
Later the same day, officers executed a search warrant on Fischer and Johnson’s home. Investigators said they found several items in the couple’s bedroom:
- A plastic bag with white powder
- A black digital scale
- A green metal tin with cut straws with white, powdery residue
- Empty capsules
- A razor blade
- A foil tube with burnt marijuana residue
- Drug Task Force funds used by the undercover officer
According to the court documents, Johnson told detectives he sometimes uses marijuana and heroin, and sometimes gives friends lines of heroin to snort.
Fischer declined to answer questions or make a statement.
Johnson and Fischer are being held in St. Charles County jail. Bail was set at $35,000 each.
For more crime information on Wentzville Patch, see the following articles:
- Police: Man Nabbed For Making Meth Five Months After Lab Explosion Burned Woman
- Woman Caught With Kilo of Cocaine During I-70 Traffic Stop Near Wentzville