(The City of Lake Saint Louis issued the following press release.)
Corrective Asphalt Materials has been selected by the to apply preservative seal to several streets in the City:
- Collette Court (from Rue Grand Drive to the Cul De Sac)
- Dauphine Drive (from Rue Grand Drive to the Dock)
- Ellerman Road (from VMP to Savoy Drive)
- Fox Trail Drive (from Woodchuck Lane to Pine View Ct)
- Lake Saint Louis Boulevard (from the Spillway Bridge to VMP)
- Mont Blank Court (from Rue Grand Drive to the Cul De Sac)
- Nantua Court (from Collette Court to the Cul De Sac)
- Oak Hill Drive (from Oak Terrace to the Cul De Sac)
- Prospect Rd (from Hwy 40 to Freymuth Road)
- Ronald Reagan Drive (from Lake Saint Louis Boulevard to Hwy 40 Bridge)
- Savoy Drive (from Gascony Drive to Brittany Place)
Weather permitting, work will begin the week of June 25. Each street will be swept with a street sweeper, and later that day or the following day the street will be sprayed with sealer and sanded.
One or two days following the sealer application, the street will be swept again to remove the sand. Access on the roadways will be closed or restricted for sweeping, and application of the sealer between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM. Please do not drive on the fresh oil until sand has been applied. WD 40 or bug and tar remover will remove any oil that may come in contact with vehicles.
At least 48 hours prior to construction, the contractor will deliver notifications that will provide more specific closure times and instructions to the residents of the affected streets.
Parking on the street during the construction hours will be prohibited. The City asks any resident planning to be away from home for an extended period of time to move their vehicles into his or her driveway or make other arrangements for the storage of their vehicles.
If there are any questions regarding this project, residents are encouraged to call Matt Kuelker in the City’s at 636-695-4221.